Our CEO, Chris Davies discusses workspace trends and the advantages of flexible work space
According to recent analysis from CoStar, coworking represented 8% of all activity in the Big Six, the highest since a raft of deals were agreed in the first quarter last year, and the second highest for three years.
But, with an average of UK office workers attendance at 29%, less than 1.5 days a week (according to research by Advanced Workplace Associates) what is the future for flexible space?
Watch the full webinar via the link here where the panel discuss various insights including:
- The changing office environment
- The definition of Flex and key customer segments
- What traditional office space can learn from Flex
- Demand for suburban flexible space vs city centres
- The impact of ESG on Flex operators
- Government support needed
With perspectives from Toby Courtauld, Chief Executive, GPE; Helen Causer, Office and Investment Lead (King’s X), Argent; Brett Million, Director of Strategic Partnerships, NewFlex.